Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Team Of The Week 1

Ahh the fun of picking the best players each week. Really I should just put down Reds players from 1 thru 15 but not even I am that one eyed.

Probs the best performances from week one were Lachlan Turner, and Nick Evans - Admittedly I didn't actually see the whole games of the ones played in the Republic so can only comment on highlights - but I do like that Brad Barritt.

To the team then: (Note I make no attempt to spell these names correctly...)

15: Lachlan Turner - Tah's
14: Digby Ioane - Reds
13: Isa Toeava - Blues
12: Brad Barritt - Sharks
11: rockcockoo - Blues
10: Evans - Blues
9: Brendon Leonard - Chiefs (based on reports it should ahve been De Preez but I didn't see it)
8: Mose tuila - Crusaders
7: Rocky Elsom - Tahs
6: Huge McMenimen - Reds
5- Troy Flavell - Blues
4: Jason Eaton - Canes (the beard maketh the man)
3: Rodzilla - Reds (its the name of the blog)
2: Hore - Canes (I thought he played all right)
1: Tony Woodcock (Blues)

A lot of Blues in that team but I am still reserving judgement on their title credentials. We will see.

No comments: